10) You’ve de-junked and uncluttered. Understanding that your outer world represents your inner world, you’ve opened up the space for creativity and abundance, and light and love.
9) You care less about what other people think. Embracing the quote: “In the end people will judge you anyway, don’t live your life impressing others … live your life impressing yourself!” – Eunice Camacho Infante — was a total gamechanger.
8) You’re done getting dragged into drama. Adopting the old Polish proverb, “Not my circus, not my monkeys,” was the best thing you did last year. Ahhh! The peace. How sweet it is.
7) You’re more invested in your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual health than ever. Realizing you are your greatest asset was the biggest aha moment of 2014. Right –the frick–on!
6) You’ve created a tribe of like-minded people. Energy suckers are so last year, no one needs to tell you that 2015 is all about the folks who pump you up, baby!
5) Your focus has changed from receiving to giving and lack to gratitude. Thank goodness for shifts in perspective. What a difference a year has made. You rocked it.
4) You’re living more in alignment: intentions and actions. Aligning what you do with who you are is a daily practice coming more with ease as the days tumble forward. Cheers to keepin’ it real.
3) You’ve gotten clear on your core desires. There’s no question: “If you’re working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
2) You’re not afraid to ask for what you want. Owning your power is where it’s at. Manifest. Manifest. Manifest. But you knew that already.
1) You’re feeling more authentically you than ever. And how effin amazing are you? “To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.” – E.E. Cummings
I leave you with this: Let the ball drop. You are ready, my compadre!
Kat Hurley is a transformational author, speaker and personal development coach, making over motivation @The Year of Magical Dreaming. For the full 411, visit kathurley.com, yo!