I’m a big fan of do-overs. Lord knows I’ve had several to get where I am today. And for that reason, I’m holding the second annual (because the first one rocked!): Resolution Rewind: 1 Goal, 4-Weeks, No Excuses.
There are many reasons why New Year’s Resolutions don’t stick.
“We don’t think our way into acting. We, instead, must act our way into thinking.”
Also, lack of good intentions, for most, is not one of them. We all want to feel better, look better, perform better, yet there are several more factors to be considered likely sabotaging our efforts and keeping us from our goals.
Resolution Rewind is a 4-week course: an opportunity to identify those roadblocks and learn how to either maneuver around them, or in some cases, bust right through.
Why just one goal? – Often one of our biggest mistakes is to tackle too many things at one time. While multi-tasking can be a positive/necessary attribute in today’s fast-paced world, when it comes to strengthening our willpower and honing our grit, one goal is a perfect start and a great foundation for more to come.
“Accountability is the glue that ties commitment to result” -Bob Proctor
* This course is right for you if you’ve been struggling on your own to achieve a goal. With me as your accountability partner:
- YOU WILL watch your productivity escalate (think: job promotion, entrepreneurial biz plan, smashing fitness goals, achieving supermom status, all and all – being more badass)
- YOU WILL feel more aligned with your purpose (think: focused, living with more passion, waking up excited and energized, less stressed, and inevitably more awesome)
- YOU WILL create more empowering and honest relationships
- YOU WILL never feel that nagging sense of frustration or crushing weight of defeat around goal-setting again; instead you’ll feel confident and invigorated to make 2015 your best year yet.
For full course details, check in here.
Also, if you know someone who may benefit from the course, please share the wealth;)
I leave you with this: Let this be the year when we send the excuses packing.
Kat Hurley is a transformational author, speaker and personal development coach, making over motivation @The Year of Magical Dreaming. For the full 411, visit kathurley.com, yo!